Once again, Vietson members had another chance to play “face to face” against each other in an offline tournament hosted in Hanoi, Vietnam early this year.
Thanks to the coordinators and contestants who made this happened. For those of you who didn’t have a chance to join, we got some videos to share with you. Thanks to VTV3 and TTX for reporting this great event.
Việt Nam toàn thắng tại giải cờ tướng cá nhân châu Á 2011
Sáng nay 4/11, lần đầu tiên sau 31 năm lịch sử của giải vô địch cờ tướng cá nhân châu Á, kỳ thủ người TP HCM Nguyễn Hoàng Lâm đã đăng quang giải nam sau khi chiến thắng ở trận chung kết “toàn Việt Nam”.
Danh thủ Nguyễn Hoàng Lâm đã trở thành tân vô địch của môn thể thao trí tuệ mà bao năm qua vẫn được cho là “quốc bảo”, là độc tôn của người Trung Quốc. Bất ngờ đã đến khi cả hai kỳ thủ nam Việt Nam là Nguyễn Hoàng Lâm và Bùi Dương Trân thi đấu ấn tượng và dẫn đầu sau 5 ván vòng một, trong khi đó hai đại cao thủ của Trung Quốc là Lữ Khâm (5 lần vô địch thế giới) và Vương Dược Phi chỉ xếp thứ 5 và 6. Lần đầu tiên sau 31 năm, các kỳ thủ Trung Quốc không vào nổi vòng bán kết, dẫn tới một thất bại lớn đối với làng cờ tướng nước này.
Với phong độ cao, hai kỳ thủ Nguyễn Hoàng Lâm và Bùi Dương Trân đã biến trận chung kết của giải vô địch châu Á 2011 năm nay trở thành cuộc đối đầu nội bộ “toàn Việt Nam”. Nguyễn Hoàng Lâm chiến thắng và lên ngôi vô địch. Bùi Dương Trân giành HC bạc.
Ở bảng nữ, Đặc cấp quốc tế đại sư Ngô Lan Hương cũng vào tới trận chung kết và vượt qua được Trần Lệ Thuần (Trung Quốc), giành tiếp tấm HC vàng thứ hai cho đội tuyển Việt Nam.
Congratulations to the Vietnam Chinese Chess team who just returned from Macau with the top prizes proudly in their hands.
Vietnamese players took two gold medals in the men’s and women’s contests at the 15th Asian Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) Individual Championships that ended in Macau on Friday.
In the men’s event, Vietnam’s number one Nguyen Thanh Bao stayed at home to prepare for the World Chinese Chess Championships in Indonesia late this month.
However, Nguyen Hoang Lam and Bui Duong Tran upset all the big rivals before playing the all-Vietnamese final men’s individual match; and Lam beat Tran to win the gold.
The Chinese players Wang Yue Fei and five-time world champion Lu Qin were the favorites for the title, but they failed to advance to the semifinals.
Vietnamese female player Ngo Lan Huong lost to China’s Chen Li Chun in the women’s individual group stage but beat Chen in the final match to win the gold medal.
This is the first time the Vietnamese chess players have won the gold medals since the Asian Chinese Chess Championships were launched in 1980.
The Chinese Chess event this year attracted 20 male and 10 female players from 16 countries and territories, including Vietnam, Taiwan, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, India, Australia and hosts China.
Do you often play Chinese chess and want to enjoy different variations of the game? Not only you but there are many people in the world enjoy playing Chinese chess but why is the game so popular? This is because; Chinese chess is not only interesting but also requires complete attention from the players. Before making, any moves make sure to analyze all the pieces of yours and your competitors and in a way that your opponent does not overtake the attack. Age is not important for playing Chinese chess but you should be well aware of the rules and strategies while playing the game. There are numerous gaming websites to play Chinese chess but you should choose a website that is reliable and popular among other gamers.
Previously, Chinese chess was considered to be the game of the intellectuals and was generally played by people with creative thinking abilities. However, these days Chinese chess has gained huge popularity throughout the world and is enjoyed by both young and the old. Additionally, with the advent of the Internet, it has become easier to enjoy different variations of the game as well as find a partner. Moreover, playing Chinese chess online would also help you interact with new friends surely to add more fun and excitement to the game. Make sure the gaming website you or your child have chosen for playing Chinese chess is virus free to make sure your system remains safe.
According to many experts, playing Chinese chess is one of the best ways to keep your brain active. In addition, playing the game regularly would teach your child to concentrate on his or her studies, as well as helps you fight against age-related problems such as mental numbness, forgetfulness, Alzheimer’s. Moreover, playing Chinese chess whether online or offline would help you relieve stress after a tiring day. It is true that parents should encourage kids to play Chinese chess but make sure it does not hamper their studies. The pointers discussed below would help you know the reasons for encouraging children to play Chinese chess.
• Children who play Chinese chess regularly would know ways to handle situations with proper planning and understanding, which is important for experiencing growth in life. Therefore, when playing Chinese chess online make sure to make each move carefully and diligently.
• Kids who play Chinese chess regularly would develop knowledge to analyze and strategize the different aspects of life. Moreover, it would help your child stay attentive and alert so that he or she can concentrate both in classroom and in sports.
• Studies have indicated that kids who play Chinese chess regularly have better problem-solving abilities, as well as learn to analyze and assess every situation carefully. Moreover, according to many experts playing Chinese chess is one of the best ways to enhance skills and abilities such as creativity, concentration, and problem solving abilities.
• Children who play Chinese chess commonly right from a very young age have developed thinking and analytical power. Therefore, you should encourage your child to play Chinese chess regularly, as it helps them improve their decision-making ability besides keeping them alert and attentive.
Playing Chinese chess is one of the best ways to develop memory and concentration of your child. Moreover, according to a recent survey playing Chinese chess online also helps people fight against memory loss problems. Make sure to choose a good gaming website to make your experience an exciting one.
Xiangqi or Chinese chess is an important part of China’s cultural heritage and it was considered that playing musical instruments, playing chess, and painting are some of the essential skills to be present in a learned scholar. According to the Chinese, playing Chinese chess helps a person to refine his or her character and personality. According to experts, Chinese chess was invented by the Chinese and holds similarity with the Western chess with slight variations. Although millions of people throughout the world play Chinese chess, the present form of the game has hardly undergone any changes. This article provides you more information on Chinese chess.
The actual origin of Chinese chess is still unknown, as many believe that the God of farming Shennnongshi invented it whereas, others believe that the game came into form during the Warring States Period, thus making the origin of Chinese chess a mystery. Xiangqi or Chinese chess is considered as a strategy military game and for many years it was popular among the aristocratic people. If you ever visit China, you may find people playing Chinese chess on the streets also gathered by onlookers. It is true that Chinese chess is an interesting game to play but one needs to have proper understanding and practice regularly to gain mastery and excellence.
Chinese chess is a two-player strategy game that can be played both online and offline. Like Western chess, the pieces placed in the board should be moved after much thought and consideration. Moreover, if you are playing with an intention to win make sure you are thorough with the rules of Chinese chess. Moreover, there are certain game-play and strategies that the gamers should understand before playing Chinese chess. The tips discussed below would help you know the important game-play and strategies.
• Chinese chess is considered as a mind-engaging game due to several reasons such as the barrier of paws is greatly reduced, the cannons or the soldier try to capture the enemy in the beginning and since the general is restricted to move within a single place, it needs to be properly protected by other pieces to avoid being checkmated.
• According to many players, due to the size of the board and the less number of low-range pieces, it may take ample time for the pieces to move from one place to another and the game may remain focused on a particular area. Therefore, many gamers have started playing Chinese chess online, as it helps them enjoy different variations of the game and most gaming websites provide an option for the players to play the game to suit their level and age.
• One of the effective ways or strategies to play Chinese chess whether online or offline is to make the king or the general stay at his starting point. Moreover, you should position one elephant and one advisor in front of the general on either sides of the general. With the help of this setup, it would become easier for you to keep the general safe and protected. However, you should be careful not to lose any elephant or advisor, as it can make it easy for your opponent to capture the general. There are many strategies, which can be useful for the gamers interested in Chinese chess. Moreover, players interested in Chinese chess should play the game in the right spirit.
Play Chinese chess along with its different variations such as Dragon chess, Shuffle chess, and Blind chess at Vietson.com. Sign up with us to enjoy Co Tuong or Xiangqi at no cost.
Chinese chess is one of the popular games, which can be played among people of all ages but what makes Chinese chess so popular? According to many gamers, playing Chinese chess not only requires an active participation on the part of the player but also makes the player think before each move, thus adding to the fun and excitement. Moreover, one can learn to play the game at any age, as age is not an important factor therefore, whether you are young or old Chinese chess is just the game for you and there are gaming websites to enjoy the game free.
Playing Chinese chess is one of the ways to keep the brain active, which is important for both children and elderly people. According to many researchers, playing Chinese chess regularly helps in the proper functioning of the brain and helps fight old age problems such as mental numbness, forgetfulness, loss of concentration etc. Therefore, it is important for parents to realize the importance of playing Chinese chess at the earliest. Besides Chinese chess there are other board games such as scrabble and Chinese Checker which also help in developing your brain muscles and critical thinking abilities. For those who love playing Chinese Chess can play the game online anytime of the day.
During the ancient ages, Chinese chess was considered to be played by the intellectuals and the people with the critical thinking abilities. However, with the advancement of time, Chinese chess is now played by people of all ages throughout the world. Moreover, the introduction of Internet has made things easier, as gamers can find their competitors easily and play the different levels of the game for more fun and excitement. Make sure the gaming website you have chosen for playing Chinese Chess does not ask you for any registration fees and is reputed and reliable.
There are various benefits of playing Chinese chess and some of them have been described below:
• Children playing Chinese chess regularly right from the childhood helps in the development of their thinking and analytical power. Moreover, playing Chinese chess frequently would improve the decision-making ability of the child, as well as keeps them alert and attentive.
• Kids who play Chinese chess on a regular basis learn the important ways to strategize the aspects of life through the game. Moreover, children also stay attentive and alert, which would help them concentrate both in classroom and in sports.
• Proper planning and understanding is important for children to experience growth in life. When playing Chinese chess, one has to move the pieces after much thought and consideration, which helps children do the same in their everyday life.
• Children, who play Chinese chess regularly, solve problems after thorough analysis and assessment. Moreover, many researchers believe that playing Chinese chess would promote skills and abilities such as creativity, concentration and problem solving abilities.
If you want your child to become a better human being or your aged parents to fight against Alzheimer’s and memory loss problems, then one of the easy ways is to encourage them to play Chinese chess. However, parents should be careful because playing any game regularly would make the child addictive, thus hampering their studies. Choose a good gaming website to play Chinese Chess online.
Looking for a good gaming website to play Chinese chess? Visit Vietson.com and play different variations of Chinese chess such as Dragon Chess and Shuffle Chess online!
Do you like playing strategy games for the better functioning of your mind? If yes, then you are likely to be aware of the popular game Xiangqi or Chinese chess played throughout the world. It is true that Xiangqi is not different from modern chess but players of Xiangqi need to follow certain rules when playing the game with a partner or online. This article helps you know more about Xiangqi or Chinese chess.
Xiangqi is a two-player game and belongs to the same family as western chess, chaturanga, and Indian chess. Although Xiangqi players have to follow some of the similar rules and principles as modern chess but there are many specific rules that are not found in modern chess or Chaturanga. Studies have indicated that the history of Xiangqi can be dated back to the 9th century, thus giving it a rich history. Additionally, the board used in Xiangqi is different compared to the board used to play modern chess. This is because; in a Xiangqi board, the centre is separated with a river; the Pawns are promoted after crossing the river whereas the Elephants do not have the permission to move across the river, thus making it slightly more difficult for the players.
Xiangqi or Chinese chess is also referred as the war game or a battle between two armies with each one of them trying to capture the general’s piece at the earliest. This popular game has some of the distinctive features, which includes the moving of the cannon or the pao, the movement of this piece is crucial, as it prevents the general from facing each other directly. The other important feature is the river and the palace board; these pieces also help in restricting the movement of certain pieces. This “Elephant Game”, is not only popular in China and some of the Chinese communities but also in Vietnam. Make sure to be thoroughly aware of the rules before playing Xiangqi.
Xiangqi can be played both online and with a partner offline. For those interested in playing the game with a challenger should have a Xiangqi board, which has 9 wide lines and 10 long lines. The pieces used to play the game are placed on the intersecting lines also known as points. It is good to know that the vertical and horizontal lines are referred as files and ranks. The main objective behind Xiangqi or Chinese chess is to checkmate your challenger’s general. Xiangqi being a mind engaging game, the players have to play with complete understanding of the game. According to many experts, children who play Xiangqi regularly, have a developed thinking power and problem solving abilities.
These days, many people choose to play Xiangqi online, as it can be enjoyed free and one does not have to look for a competitor. Moreover, if you are a beginner you can choose the level of the game to suit your age and play accordingly. Whatever may be your medium to enjoy the game; Xiangqi players should always have a thorough understanding and complete information of the game to enjoy it completely. Moreover, Xiangqi being a popular game played throughout the world, there are many gaming websites offering the game, make sure the website you have chosen is reputed and reliable.
Vietson.com is a popular gaming website offering you to play Xiangqi or Chinese Chess online. Visit us online and enjoy the games free of charge.
In Blind Chess, the pieces are randomly shuffled on both sides. Most of the opponent’s pieces are also hidden. You can only see your own pieces and have to memorize or guess your opponent’s pieces by watching his/her moves. That’s why it’s called Blind Chess.
This variation is very popular among Vietnamese people. It adds a little more strategies into the game and is surprisingly fun. If you’re a Chinese Chess lover, you must try this. This variation is only available @ VietSon.com. Don’t forget to register an account first.